Saturday, November 15, 2008

No Cheese Please

DAY FIVE

Sweden is not the place to try to abstain from man obsessions. They are very attractive as a rule and dress much better than the men in any country I have ever been. Yet they don't get the international reputation they deserve. Italy had better watch out - there is no cheese in Sweden; just taste and class. Except for my unfortunate task of being where the 'love' is I have managed to stay mainly in my room. I had a lovely romantic dinner with myself and several couples. No one was canoodling. It seems like the more expensive the place the less interested the couples are in each other - unless there is a 30 or 40 year age gap. God I wish there were someone here with me.

Junior texted me from Florida and told me he missed me. I messaged him back and told him to come over to Sweden and he didn’t respond. Either he didn’t get my message or he is playing his usual games. I can’t be bothered to find out which one it is. I am also starting to forget how good the sex was. Is this my defense mechanism? Another way to push men out of my life?

Tomorrow I will go to Scotland. Luckily the Scottish men aren’t all that much to look at.

No comments: